Fluttershy got some help from another show.
I drew this picture for a few reasons...
1. I wanted to practice drawing MLP style Minotaurs.
2. I just got into "Gravity Falls" and wanted to draw at least something from the show.
3. I wanted to see what a "Manotaur" looked like in MLP style.
4. I wanted to prove that even the manliest of creatures finds Fluttershy adorable.
5. It was really fun, so there.
[[Note to non-Brony viewers: I realize this seems to go against the Gravity Falls canon... but that's not my point here. In a way, it's a bit of personal commentary on Bronies. I'm tired of hearing that Bronies aren't "Manly" because they like the show. In my opinion, the fact that they still watch it in the midst of all the hate and stand up to protect the values the show represents... Bronies are the manliest beings on this planet, and I respect them for that. Any weak person can stick with social norms and throw rocks from afar, but it takes a real man to fight against the flow and stand up for something.]]
((*sigh* I should have figured I'd get haters here...))